THESE TERMS EXEMPT SALTER LABS AND OTHER PERSONS FROM LIABILITY OR LIMITS THEIR LIABILITY AND CONTAINS OTHER IMPORTANT PROVISIONS THAT YOU SHOULD READ. EACH TIME YOU USE THE SITE, THIS AGREEMENT AS IT THEN READS WILL GOVERN YOUR USE. ACCORDINGLY, WHEN YOU USE THE SITE, YOU SHOULD CHECK THE DATE OF THESE TERMS WHICH APPEAR AT THE TOP OF THIS AGREEMENT AND REVIEW ANY CHANGES SINCE THE LAST VERSION..
2. Medical Information/Conditions.Product information on this web site is provided by Salter Labs and is intended for general information purposes only. Many medical device products listed are available by prescription from a medical doctor or qualified medical professional only, and not all such products may be available in all countries. The product information is not intended to provide complete medical information. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PROMPTLY SEE YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. WE DO NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC TREATMENT ADVICE. You should always obtain complete medical information about your medical devices (including their beneficial medical uses and possible adverse effects) by discussing the appropriate use of any medicine(s) or medical devices directly with your prescribing physician or, where appropriate, other medical advisor. Medical professionals may obtain complete medical information from the product's information leaflet. Information on these products may vary by country. Patients, physicians and other medical professionals should check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their country.
3. Use of Information.All content included on the Site, such as text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces and code, and software, any intellectual property held by Salter Labs are the exclusive property of Salter Labs, its affiliates, its licensors and/or its content providers and is protected by copyright, registered trademark, and other applicable laws. You may freely browse the Site, but you may only access, download or use information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video for your personal use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission of Salter Labs. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Salter Labs. Salter Labs neither warrants nor represents that use of information and/or material from the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Salter Labsothers. Improper use of information provided on the Site and improper use of any hardware or software, including the intent to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the Site, is strictly prohibited. Users may not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way and Salter Labs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. Termination of access or use of the Site will not waive or affect any right or relief to which Salter Labs may be entitled at law or in equity. User hereby acknowledges responsibility for any information and/or material submitted via the Site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such information and/or material. Content that: (i) is false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable, (ii) constitutes or encourages a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or otherwise gives rise to liability or violations of any law, or (iii) contains software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" may not be uploaded to, distributed or otherwise published through the Site. Users may not provide false e-mail address or other personally identifying information, or impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content, their identity, or their education, background and job qualifications. Users may not upload commercial content onto the Site.
4.Intellectual Property. Salter Labs’ intellectual property, including trademarks, logos, and service marks as displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Salter Labs. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol are trademarks of Salter Labs. This Site may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Salter Labs and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Salter Labs and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Salter Labs reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and its content.
6. Products.This Site may contain information on products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on this Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The products referred to on this Site may be subject to different regulatory requirements depending on the country of use. Consequently, visitors may be notified that certain sections of this Site are intended only for certain kinds of expert users or only for audiences in certain countries. You should not construe anything on this Site as a promotion or advertisement for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of your country of residence.
7. Links To This Site.Salter Labs has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which may contain links to this Site and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. If you wish to link your website to this Site, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Site without the prior written consent of Salter Labs. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Site in the site of any third parties without written consent is likewise prohibited.
9. Postings To This Site.Although Salter Labs may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Salter Labs is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, privacy disclosure or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Salter Labs will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Salter Labs to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. Consequences.If we become aware that you have violated any of the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Statement, we may immediately take corrective action, including preventing the user from using the services offered by Salter Labs and removing any information, data and content put on the Site by the user, at any moment and without notice. If we have been injured by your violation we may, in our sole discretion, seek to recover damages from you.
11. Revisions.Salter Labs may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions. You agree to monitor the Site for any changes and that the continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes signals your understanding of and agreement to such changes.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties.USE OF THE SITE IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. While Salter Labs uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information information is accurate and up to date, the Information information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Salter Labs reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice. Salter Labs makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Informationinformation. Salter Labs assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Salter labs expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied If any content is downloaded from or uploaded to the site, it is done at user’s sole risk and discretion. Each user is solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer system or loss of data that results from the download or upload of any such materials.
13. Limitation of Liability.By using or accessing the site, user hereby acknowledges that any information sent or received may not be secure. User understands and acknowledges full responsibility for use of the site and that such use is at his/her sole risk and discretion. Salter Labs, its affiliates or business partners will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way related to the site or for any information, products or services advertised or obtained through the site. Salter Labs will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive, illegal or otherwise inappropriate conduct of any user. The sole remedy for any such claims will be for the User to discontinue use of the site.
14. Indemnification.Users of the Site agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Salter Labs, its business partners and their respective affiliates from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs arising or resulting from use of the Site and any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
16. Entire AgreementThese Terms and Conditions along with any posted policies or operating rules constitute the entire understanding of Salter Labs and Users and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between the parties with respect to the Site.
18. No Assignment.You and the persons you represent may not assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations under this Agreement without the express prior written consent of Salter Labs, which may be withheld in Salter Lab’s discretion. Salter Labs may assign this Agreement and its rights and obligations under this Agreement without your consent or the consent of any persons you represent.